Sunday, June 17, 2007

Home


Today by early afternoon the doctors had cleared Tina and Henry to come home. So we had one final meal at the hospital (mmm....) and made the long fifteen minute journey home. We all arrived safely by 1:30.

The rest of the afternoon was spent settling into our home.

It is good to be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. I'm so glad that all of you are doing all right and that he came through the experience so well. I can't wait to hear more about it. I hope for now that you are all able to get some sleep.

Talk to you soon.

Amy J. said...

Congratulations! We were hoping to come by the hospital to see all of you but we didn't get a chance (the whole getting married thing.....). We probably won't see you before we leave on vacation but we can't wait to meet Henry! Amy (and Bruce)