Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Pictures of 'H'


Henry is still pretty camera shy and doesn't seem to smile when the camera comes out. However we still keep taking pictures hoping we'll catch a smile. The first picture is Henry talking and smiling with me, which he loves to do while "sitting up."


Saturday morning it was 33 degrees here so he was trying out some cold weather apparel.

Then today the weather was nice and more fall like so the whole family took a nice walk together.

1 comment:

beth said...

I am really enjoying the pictures of Henry, it seems lately I can see his personality coming through more and more, he's not that newborn blob anymore is he? We got out winterish clothes this weekend too and realized it's all too big for Mara! Guess I need to fill in the gaps a little better. Hope back to work is going ok for everyone!
Beth