Both Tina and I are at home sick with what Henry earlier in the week. Tina has it much worse than I, but I'm still feeling rather groggy. Anyway, the nice thing about a laptop is that you can lay down and still do stuff. So instead of doing things REALLY constructive, I've put together a little video. Sorry Trent, I didn't get permission to use your music in advance and this may not be the most obvious choice, but I thought it worked reasonably well.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I love the music choice (one of my favorite artists, in fact) and I LOVE getting to see Mr. Henry in motion. Is there anything better than that sparkly-eyed baby face looking up at you? Wow. wow. wow. Four months is one of my very favorite baby stages. I love how he's grabbing for stuff on that activity gym... so hilarious. Thanks for, you know, 'working' while you were ill to make this possible. :)
Oh, and I hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment