Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mobility and Vocabulary

So the last 2 weekends we've taken Saturday morning to go up to the farmer's market buy some good food and hang out in the grass. The following video was shot yesterday (you may not have needed the subtitles).


We also snapped a couple of decent pictures while we were there. Tina and Henry posing in the grass. This is Henry's 'smile for the camera' pose.


Henry was having a snack while in the grass but really was doing laps between where we were sitting and this tree.


This carrier is awesome, very comfortable, versatile and not all that bulky. Problem is, I don't think Henry can see all that well when I (Derek) am carrying him.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is great! I love how he shows off his flexibility with that near fall. Man, I wish I could do that. :) Very cute picture of you and Henry, Tina!

kim said...

Henry... breaking the 'boys are behind girls in speech' stereotype, one conversation at at time. :)

Megan said...

and by the way, next time we're all together, I need a lesson in idvd. that, and singing alto....I think I'll do better with idvd. :)