Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures and Visitors and Pictures of Visitors

Like the most of the country we are beginning to tire of 'Mother Nature's' games this spring. Sixty degree days followed by three inches of snow followed by three days of rain. In all of this we've been having a lot of fun cooking, rearranging the house and occasionally going outside. Also this week, Tina's parents visited us for a few days. It is always fun to have the grandparents around.

Enough with random words and on to random pictures. This first picture is completely unedited. It was Sunday morning, and like usual I was making bread. I put 2 heaping tablespoons of yeast into 2 1/4 cups of warm water just like I always do. But this time, when I looked down I saw this.
Funny huh? I didn't want to mix it and in fact waited as long as I could before I mixed it in with the other ingredients.

After a brilliant bit of rearranging on our part, we now have a new spot for Henry to sit at for his snack. It allows us to work in the kitchen and still be accessible/visible to Henry (and vice versa). Here he is eating a snack and watching me cook, an all-to-common occurrence.

Apparently our impulse to rearrange the house has rubbed off on Henry because suddenly the other night he began to do this:

Until our kitchen looked like this:

Still don't really know why except that he then lined up all the chairs and sat in the first one telling us that he was 'playing train.'

I just thought this was kind of a cute picture. I wonder what he was thinking/imagining.

Friday Tina brought home some boxes from work and so Saturday morning, while she was running we made one of the boxes into a stove for him to cook on and the other one into a car. Guess which one was more popular... Yeah, this one:

He played with it most of the weekend.

And now some pictures with g-ma Janet and g-pa Delmar.

This is how most walks with the stroller end up these days:

A little lap time.

That's all for now. Hope you have some nice weather over Easter!

No comments: