If I get this posted before either child wakes up (I think Henry is asleep?) then I think I will be caught up. Not sure how we got so far behind. We'll try to do better.

Week 20. Hans is very fun. Overall he's a very jolly, smiley kid. Loves to stand with help, sit up with some help and watch Henry play. We're not sleeping so well these days but I'm hoping that is something that changes in the next week or so before I go back to work. I'm optimistic at this point.

The weather was wonderful this weekend. We spent one morning hiking at a county park. Henry did a great job hiking and Hans was a trooper and slept the whole time in the carrier. Derek showed Henry how to roll down a hill. Later Henry asked him to do it again but Derek said he was still somewhat dizzy from earlier. I don't think adults are meant to spin around that fast.

Back up the hill after rolling.

At the top of our hike. As you see, we missed the leaves changing. It was still a beautiful day and it was fun to get out and enjoy it all together. Too bad Hans is looking the other way at the valley otherwise it would be a great family picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment