It is the beginning of weight-gain season and we're off to a smashing start. The boys have enjoyed our recent travels and did remarkably well in the car after two days and roughly 10 hours of driving. Pics to follow.
First, a couple of pictures from home. Henry 'levitating' with excitement.
Henry remembered the other day that I had a guitar so I got it out and played for the two boys. Then it was his turn. Hans was not impressed.
Henry got to meet my uncle Raymond. He had met him one other time (when he was about 4 months old), but for some reason he LOVED Ray.
Ok, on to Hans. This was the best I could do this week for the weekly shot. Blurry and poor choices of color for outfit and/or background. Oh well.
I can make up for that with the following two shots of Hans.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Thank you for these awesome pictures! Hope you are having fun in Ohio with family
Post a Comment